Useful Contacts

To contact the Parish Council, please refer to the "Your Councillors" page. The following services are not provided/maintained by the Parish Council - so, if your enquiry relates to one of these, please follow the relevant link.


Street Lighting -
Issues with street lighting are dealt with by the County Council

- click here for details on how to report issues with a public road to the County Council


- the Planning Authority is the Vale of White Horse District Council - click for information on their services

stanford arms

Upcoming Meeting(s)

06 Jun 2018, 19:30 - 22:00
PC Meeting - June
Large Village Hall, 19:30
04 Jul 2018, 19:30 - 22:00
PC Meeting - Jul
Large Village Hall, 19:30